The color matching of home furnishings is a science, and it is also an art of home life. It can not only reflect the taste of the owner, but also create a comfortable and high-quality home atmosphere.
One, common sense of soft outfit color matching
First of all, introduce the basics of color. Color is linguistic. It not only gives people a feeling of warmth, distance, light and shade, but also regulates people's emotions and thinking.
There are two types of colors: colored and achromatic. Colors are red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, etc.; achromatic colors are black, white, and gray.
colors are divided by temperature
is divided into warm colors, cool colors and neutral colors in colored and achromatic colors. Different color systems have different effects on the atmosphere of the home.
Warm color refers to: red, orange, yellow and other colors; it can give people a warm, positive, lively and pleasant feeling, can make the home warmer, more positive energy, and make people live more comfortable.
Cool colors refer to colors such as blue, green, purple, etc.; they give people a sense of calm, quiet, down-to-earth and refreshing, which can make the space look fresher and more natural, quieter and more stable, and can make the mind calm.
Neutral colors refer to colors such as black, white, and gray; matching black, white and gray in a reasonable proportion can not only make the space appear neat and clean as a whole, but also increase the quality and sense of luxury of the space.
Colors are divided by distance & area
colors are divided into forward color, backward color, expansion color and contraction color on the basis of cool and warm color, which can increase the layering and three-dimensional feeling of the space.
The forward color belongs to the warm color system. It is a color with the longer the color wavelength, the higher the brightness, and the stronger the sense of progress. It can visually shorten the distance of the space and appear less empty.
Fade color belongs to the cool color system. It is a color with the lower the color wavelength, the lower the brightness, and the stronger the sense of retreat. It can make the space more distant and wider visually.
forward color & warm color
Fade & cool color
Expanded color belongs to the forward color and warm color system; it can shorten the space distance, make the space more saturated and full, and also give the space more vitality and temperature.
Shrink color belongs to the faded, cool color series; it can make the space feel wider and less crowded, giving people a relaxed and leisure home life comfort.
Expanded color & warm color
shrink color & cool color
colors are divided by weight
Color can be divided into light color & heavy color according to weight; light color, higher brightness, giving people the feeling of lighter, leisurely, lively and soft; heavy color, lower brightness, giving people a feeling of calm, solemn, steady and tough feel.
Light and heavy color space color matching skills:
up lightly down heavy-steady and dignified
The top is heavy and the bottom is light-lively and splendid
The effect of color
Each color has its specific color language and effect. Using specific colors in different spaces can not only enrich the space, but also create different home atmospheres.
Red can stimulate the secretion of human hormones, increase positive energy and vitality, and use it in the soft furnishings of the home to make people more active, excited and full of passion.
Orange/yellow, can stimulate the human autonomic nervous system and secrete hormones, can increase appetite and invigorate the spirit, more suitable for use in the dining room, living room and bedroom.
Green, it can stimulate the pituitary gland and secrete acetylcholine. It has the effect of eliminating depression, decompression and relaxation. It is suitable for use in the study, living room and office.
blue, can stimulate the secretion of serotonin, has the effect of controlling emotions and concentration, and is more suitable for spaces such as study rooms and living rooms.
Pink, which mainly stimulates the secretion of female hormones, can make people feel happy and energetic, and is more suitable for the bedroom.
2. Common color matching methods
1. Similar colors/similar colors/adjacent colors: the same (similar/adjacent) hue with different brightness, purity or adjacent colors can be used in the color matching of home furnishings, and has the function of soft and coordinating space, which can highlight the room The sense of quality and layering. Such as: red-red-orange-orange, yellow-yellow-green-green, blue-blue-violet-purple, etc.
2. Contrasting color: Two colors that can be clearly distinguished. It is an important technique for space to form obvious color effects and an important way to show colorful home life. Such as: red-green, blue-orange, yellow-purple, cold and warm contrast, brightness contrast, complementary color contrast, complementary color contrast, etc.
3. Complementary colors: refer to the two colors on the color circle. For example, the main color has high lightness and the auxiliary color has low lightness; the main color has high purity and the auxiliary color has low purity; this combination can coordinate and soften the color, so that The space appears brighter and brighter. Such as: red-green, blue-orange, yellow-purple, etc.
4. Achromatic: black, white, and gray as we often say; by matching materials, shapes, decorations and other details in proportion to create an aesthetic living space full of quality and artistic sense.
Three, color matching design
1, the proportion of space color matching
In the design of soft fittings, we divide the area of color matching of the space into:
2, echo matching design
We can use the same (approximate) multiple element colors to coordinate, echo and soften the spatial effect as a whole, making the overall home more harmonious and more comfortable.
3, theme matching design
Usually when we design a space, we first determine a theme, and then clarify the theme elements of the space. Generally, three colors of the space are more appropriate. Finally, embellishment elements are used to add the finishing touch to the theme and instantly sublimate the atmosphere of the entire home.